Last month we welcomed PEER 1 on board as the new sponsor of our Startup Indexes and they got some great exposure with the Canada, Vancouver, and Toronto indexes all receiving Top 10 traffic on Techvibes last month.
Suite101’s research on the top Canadian-owned websites was a reader favorite and Michael Phelps recent omission from a Canadian speaking tour also picked up its fair share of comments.
The Top 10 blog posts published in February 2009 were:
- Top 15 Most-visited Canadian Sites
- PEER 1 Canada Startup Index – February 2009
- Ubisoft acquires Action Pants Inc.
- PEER 1 Vancouver Startup Index – February 2009
- Opera moves from Desktop to Everywhere
- Michael Phelps pulled from The Power Within
- Vancouver Office Space Update – Who’s leasing?
- PEER 1 Toronto Startup Index – February 2009
- VC Return Numbers are Bogus
- Realtor Ian Watt on going 2.0 in the Vancover Real Estate Market