Techvibes’ trafffic continues to grow and November 2008 was our busiest month yet. Our Startup Indexes continue to rock with the comprehensive Canadian list leading the way followed by Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, newcomer Denver-Boulder, and Portland.
Last week’s coverage of the Mumbai massacre and the plight of two Vancouver Tech executives garnered plenty of interest and also resulting in two mainstream media outlets calling us for more information.
Our September 30th blog post on Canada’s Do-Not-Call Registry continues to pull in plenty of visitors via the search engines. Unfortunately most of them are complaining about problems with the web service not recognizing their area code.
The Top 10 blog posts published in November based on pageviews were:
- Canada Startup Index – November 2008
- Seattle Startup Index – Novemer 2008
- Vancouver Tech Executives see Mumbai Massacre firsthand
- Canwest to buy NowPublic?
- Toronto Startup Index – November 2008
- Vancouver Startup Index – November 2008
- Denver-Boulder Startup Index – November 2008
- Revenue Canada Successfully Court-Orders eBay Powerseller Data
- Portland Startup Index – November 2008
- Vancouver Vision Quickly Called out on Twitter Name Squatting
Stay tuned for our Year End wrap-up in early January where we’ll dig into our Google Analytics account and uncover some trends and what’s been hot in 2008.