September 2008 was a busy month on Techvibes as we got settled into our new online home. Guest Contributor Kevin Curry struck a cord with our Vancouver readers in a post titled Please Hammer, Don’t Hurt ‘Em and has elicited 26 comments to date. If you misses his post, be sure to have a read and add your two cents.
The Techvibes Startup Indexes continued to be popular with Victoria jumping from back in the pack to the rank at the most popular startup index and 2nd most read post. No doubt this increase in traffic was thanks to #3 Terapeak listing their ranking as news on their homepage. Thanks Guys!
The inaugural Seattle Startup Index for September hit the ground running and should only become more popular for October with the number of startups on the list growing to 251.
The Top 10 blog posts published in September based on pageviews were:
- Please Hammer, Don’t Hurt ‘Em
- Victoria Startup Index – September 2008
- BC’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies
- Seattle Startup Index – September 2008
- Toronto Startup Index – September 2008
- Ottawa Startup Gazaro Brings the Babes at TechCrunch50
- Canada Startup Index – September 2008
- Vancouver Startup Index – September 2008
- Fiver Media (aka Bodog & Riptown) cut 174 employees
- Portland Startup Index – September 2008