There’s been plenty of interest in my blog post from earlier this week titled Vancouver Office Space – who’s looking & who’s leasing? I’ve been contacted by a variety of potential leasors and leasees that are eager to get a deal done.
Here’s a sampling of some of the space currently available in Vancouver:
- $425/month – Shared workspace in Yaletown Galleria
- $500/month – Shared office space in a Creative Studio on the south side of Cambie Bridge
- $625/month – 300 sq.ft. in a Heritage Building two blocks from Gastown
- $950/month – Two offices and a parking spot in Yaletown
- $1,200/month – Live Current has a pod of 6 cubicles available in shared office space
- $8,400/month – ClubZone.com is moving and subleasing old their Yaletown digs – video tour & pictures
Rather than publish the names of the indivduals and companies that have conacted Techvibes looking for space, I’d like to open up the comments to this post as platform for like-minded parties to connect online.