Vancouver Island’s Viviti is a content management/blogging system that we’ve posted about previously. Last Friday they released a new build of their system. In addition to bug fixes and performance improvements, Viviti now includes these new components:
- Paypal – Sell items on your page using paypal.
- Google Maps – Display a map to any location you want.
- Form Builder – Allow users to submit feedback via a form on your website.
- Ebay – Add a list of items for sale to your site using your eBay account.
- FriendFeed – Display a feed of your data from your FriendFeed account.
- Delicious – Show bookmarks from your del.icio.us account.
- Upcoming.org – Display events for a city, or watched events from an upcoming.org account.
- BlogRoll – Create a list of your friends blogs, and include the date updated, or even the most recent post if you want.
Viviti’s editing interface allows a user to see their page as it is rendered, and edit and drag items live on the page. Simple and intuitive, it’s shaping up to be a great platform for non-web-developers to get their content live quickly.
If you’re interested in a beta key for Viviti, just leave a comment to this post and we’ll send one off your way.