Welcome to the tenth edition of Wavefront Wireless Wednesdays sponsored by Wavefront. Vancouver-based Wavefront is the commercialization centre accelerating the growth of Canada’s wireless and new media companies. Follow Wavefront on Twitter at @WavefrontAC.
Every Wednesday we’ll be summarizing some of Canada’s biggest news in the wireless/mobile space, highlighting upcoming events that you should know about, and helping companies find their next superstar employee.
The week in wireless news:
If you would like your Canadian mobile news included in our Wavefront Wireless Wednesday summary, be sure to submit it to email@example.com for potential coverage.
- November 18th – Vancouver – Vancouver Qt Hands-On Training Session
- November 18th – Vancouver – Introducing NAVTEQ App Warehouse + Tools for your LBS Apps
- November 23rd – Vancouver – MOBCOM: Always Connected: The Risk & Opportunity of 24/7 Connectivity
Do you have a mobile event you would like highlighted here? Be sure to add it for free to the Techvibes Events Calendar.
- Ottawa – Mobile Engineer – Select Start Studios
- Toronto – Project Manager – Vortex Mobile
- Toronto – iPhone / iPad Developer – Vortex Mobile
If you would like your job opportunities included next week’s feature, add it to our Job Board and use discount code ‘wavefront’ to save 25%.