Are you considering a new career or business in web analytics? Are you hiring a web analyst or outsourcing? Our panel of experts will discuss the results of the newly released 2008 WAA Job Profile and Compensation Survey.
Learn about hiring in-house versus outsourcing, web analytics careers and the job market, opportunities for entrepreneurs and options for education:
- Christopher Berry, WAA Research co-Chair and Senior Analyst at Critical Mass in Toronto will deliver highlights of the WAA Job Profile and Compensation survey
- John Hossack, Partner and VP of Usability at VKI Studios in Vancouver will deliver a business case showcasing the business impact of applying web analytics to increase usability, customer satisfaction and overall website conversion results.
- Nigel Morgan of ZAAZ in Seattle will join Christopher Berry and John Hossack in a panel discussion about industry opportunities and challenges for entrepreneurs, consultants and agencies in both Canada and the US.
- Andrea Hadley, WAA Director of Education and eMetrics Canada partner is pleased to moderate the evening events.
Network with friends and peers at the WAA reception from 6:45 to 8:00 pm on the balcony of the Terminal City Club – enjoy cool drinks and hot appetizers!
WAA Regional Meeting & Reception – Web Analytics: Money, Jobs & Opportunity:
- Date: Thursday Aug 20th, 2008
- Time: Registration at 4:30 pm, Meeting 5:00 -6:45 pm, Reception 6:45 – 8:00 pm
- Place: Terminal City Club, 837 W Hastings St, Vancouver
- Fees: WAA and IIMA members: $35, Non-Members: $55
- Register online: Here.