meshU is just over a month away. Taking place on May 17th at the MaRS Collaboration Centre, meshU is a popular one day event focused on giving the startup, web design, and development community in Toronto practical, down-to-earth- information about tools, knowledge and expertise.
And who is providing this information? Just the best and the brighest in the industry:
- Aza Raskin from Mozilla
- Chris Thorpe from The Guardian
- Diana Clarke from Freshbooks
- Dan Martell of Flowtown
So, if you want the opportunity to hang with the leaders in your industry, this is one event you want to be a part of.
Want to win a ticket to this event? Here’s what you do:
- Visit the meshU website and take a look at the cool line-up of speakers.
- Pick a presenter/speaker that you are excited to learn from.
- Leave a comment below on why you want to go to meshU and who you’re looking forward to learning from.
I’ll announce the winner on April 26th. Good luck!