It’s day nine of our first annual Advent Calendar – twenty-four days of prizes that will be awarded on Christmas day.
Each day we publish a blog post like this one announcing the prize for the day. Anyone can enter to win the giveaway by answering the question of the day (not a skill-tester) AND then retweeting or sharing the post on Facebook.
- With WiFi B/g – browse and buy books on the go
- 100 FREE Classics preloaded
- 6″ E Ink diagonal display for no glare reading
- 16 level grey scale screen
- Expandable to 8,000 eBooks with SD memory card
- Charge up to 2 weeks or 10,000 page loads
- Stores up to 1000 eBooks
- Intuitive D-pad for easy navigation
To enter to win a Kobo eReader, simply comment on this blog post with an answer to the following question:
- What is Santa currently reading on his eReader?
AND then retweet this blog post on Twitter or share it on Facebook.
Would you like to give someone a Kobo as a gift and can’t wait until December 25th to find out if you’re the winner? Use discount code ‘techvibes’ on the Kobo website to save 35% off your next Kobo purchase. And be sure to check out Kobo’s new Android App and follow them on Twitter (@kobo) and Facebook.
Remember there is no limit to how many giveaways you can participate in, and they will all be open until Christmas Eve at midnight. So check out our last eight days of prizes here and be sure to enter to win these as well.
Note: In the case of this Advent Calendar giveaway only, Kobo will contact every entrant by email after the contest ends to offer to send future discount offers. At that time you’ll have the opportunity to opt-out and unsubscribe.