Tourism Vancouver wants your online videos. Inside Vancouver, their new campaign encourages aspiring filmmakers to share their story about Vancouver by entering this contest. By uploading a video to the tourism’s website, you can win a pair of Olympic Closing Ceremony tickets. Your video might also be used around the world in a promotional campaign.
Interested? Visit the contest page and follow the instructions, also listed below.
1. Create a 1-2 minute video profiling your favourite places to go or things to do in Vancouver. Be creative! Your video can be funny, quirky, viral, or maybe it’s just visually stunning – as long as it’s Vancouver and as long as it inspires people to travel to our beautiful city.
2. Make sure it meets our criteria to make it to the finals – a creative, compelling, interesting depiction of your Vancouver, and why it’s the place to be right here, right now, in a 1-2 minute spot.
3. Upload your video between September 30 and December 1, 2009
4. Wait to become a finalist, as selected by a judging panel, before voting is opened up to the public. Spread the word and watch your video rack up the viewer votes!
5. Win the glory and the goods.