The Art of Marketing Conference is one-day conference in Toronto featuring five internationally renowned bestselling authors and leaders who will share an exciting blend of cutting edge thinking and real world experience on today’s most critical marketing issues.
- Gary Vaynerchuk on Social Media & Word of Mouth Marketing
- Guy Kawasaki on Creativity & Innovation
- Avinash Kaushik on Brand Measurement: Metrics and Analytics
- Sheena Iyengar on Consumer Behaviour & the Psychology of Choice
- Jeffrey Hayzlett on Brand Strategy & Growth
Techvibes doesn’t want you to miss out on your chance to be a part of history and network with over 1,200 of Canada’s most influential marketers. As a media sponsor of The Art of Marketing, we can help you get to the conference in two ways:
- Techvibes will be giving away four tickets to the day long event. To enter the ticket draw, simply comment on this blog post with the name of one of the books written by one of the authors above. In one week (January 28th) we’ll award four lucky winners with one ticket each.
- If you can’t wait to find out if you’ve won, use promo code TV23 to save $50 off the $399 ticket price or $100 off if you buy 3 or more tickets.
The Art of Marketing takes place on March 7th at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.