Techvibes continues to work with The Art of Marketing Conference and this time around they’re in Montreal.
Last January over 100 readers entered our contest giving away two tickets to their Gary Vaynerchuk and an all-star lineup in Calgary.
This September, The Art of Marketing is coming to Montreal for a one-day conference featuring six internationally renowned bestselling authors and leaders who will share an exciting blend of cutting edge thinking and real world experience on today’s most critical marketing issues.
- Seth Godin on Leadership & Creativity
- Jeffery Gitnomer on Customer Loyalty & Sales
- Avinash Kaushik on Brand Measurement: Metrics & Analytics
- Mitch Joel on Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Max Lenderman on Branding & Experiential Marketing
- Andy Nulman on Strategy & Innovation
Techvibes doesn’t want you to miss out on your chance to be a part of history and network with over 1,200 of Canada’s most influential marketers. As a media sponsor of The Art of Marketing, we can help you get to the conference in two ways:
- Techvibes will be giving away two tickets to the day long event. To enter the ticket draw, simply comment on this blog post with the name of one of the books written by one of the authors above. On September 15th we’ll award two lucky winners with one ticket each.
- If you can’t wait to find out if you’ve won, use promo code SK23 to save $50 off the $399 ticket price or $100 off if you buy 3 or more tickets.
The Art of Marketing takes place on Thursday, September 30th at the Palais des congrès de Montréal.