Following a SOLD OUT conference in Toronto, The Art of Marketing is coming to Calgary in June.
The Art of Marketing Conference is one-day conference featuring six internationally renowned bestselling authors and leaders who will share an exciting blend of cutting edge thinking and real world experience on today’s most critical marketing issues.
- Gary Vaynerchuk on Personal Branding in the New Media Landscape
- Sir Ken Robinson on Innovation & Creativity
- Chip Heath on Strategy & Communications
- Mitch Joel on Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Max Lenderman on Branding & Experiential Marketing
- Sally Hogshead on Persuasion & Influence
Techvibes doesn’t want you to miss out on your chance to be a part of history and network with over 1,000 of Canada’s most influential marketers. As a media sponsor of The Art of Marketing, we can help you get to the conference in two ways:
- Techvibes will be giving away two tickets to the day long event. To enter the ticket draw, simply comment on this blog post with the name of one of the books written by one of the authors above. On May 15th we’ll award two lucky winners with one ticket each.
- If you can’t wait to find out if you’ve won, use promo code SK23 to save $50 off the $399 ticket price or $100 off if you buy 3 or more tickets.
The Art of Marketing takes place on June 14th at the Epcor Centre in Calgary.