Kids are so creative these days.
News 1130 is reporting that the top excuses for not finishing homework are becoming more and more high tech and the computer is replacing the family dog as the number one reason for homework magically not getting done.
The study was originally conducted by Mozy, an online data protection and backup service.
News 1130 has the list of the top excuses here, but here are some of our favourites:
- I spilt my drink on the computer and it broke.
- Windows Vista crashed my laptop and deleted the programme.
- I put it on top of the TV and the TV blew up.
- I put it in the fridge so that I would remember it when I got the milk out for my cereal but I had toast that morning.
- It accidently got put on the bonfire.
At the very least, you have to admire their audacity.