The Washington Technology Industry Association announced the finalists for its 15th Annual Industry Achievement Awards today. The awards recognize Washington State companies, organizations and students who best demonstrate technology and service innovation and excellence.
The Industry Achievement Awards categories and respective finalists are:
- Commercial Product or Service of the Year: Apptio, Concur, Talyst
- Consumer Product or Service of the Year: Cheezburger Network, COZI, Picnik
- Breakthrough Start-up of the Year: DreamBox Learning, Gist, VholdR
- Service Provider of the Year: Amazon Web Services, Azaleos Corporation, Hubspan
- Innovative Manufactured Product of the Year: Neah Power Systems, Pathway Medical Technologies, Powerit Solutions
- Information Technology Department Innovation off the Year: Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame, WhitePages, Washington State Employee Credit Union
- Best use of Technology in the Government, Non-profit or Educational Sector: eCityGov Alliance, OneBusAway, Pierce County Sheriff’s Department Technology
- Leader of Tomorrow: Geneva Damper of Orca School, Ruby Damper of Orca School, SasuTechane of St. Joseph School
The WTIA will announce the winners at its annual Industry Achievement Awards event on March 4th.