The Washington State Technology Industry Association is hosting their an Investment Forum on May 27th but this time around it’s called the Fast Pitch Forum (FPF). The annual event generates buzz year after year as one of the most popular Washington state technology events and it looks like this year won’t disappoint. The line-up of presenting companies reads like the “who’s who” of the Seattle technology scene.
The WTIA Technology Showcase and Fast Pitch Forum takes place on Wednesday, May 27th from 7:30am to 7:00 pm at the Bell Harbor International Conference Center.
The complete list of presenting companies is after the jump.
- AdReady – a provider of online advertising technology
- blist – a social data discovery company
- Bonanzle – an online community for social shopping
- Buddy TV – an online community for entertainment and television content
- Daptiv – provider of on-demand project management and collaboration software
- DataSphere Technologies – a SaaS company that offers a Web site owners access to a range capabilities for automatically attracting traffic from across the Web
- Gist – an email service designed to help people deal with the “information overload”
- Konnects – the social media platform for local newspapers
- Liquid Planner – an online project management service
- Ontela – a provider of technology that enables consumers to easily send photos from their mobile phones to PCs, email, social networking sites, etc.
- Pet Holdings, Inc. – creator of the popular Web sites I Can Has Cheezburger, FAIL Blog and more
- Picnik – an online photo-editing site
- Reality Gap, Inc. – publisher of online games
- Redfin – the online brokerage for buying and selling homes
- The Robot Co-op, creator of 43 Things – a “life list” site that has registered more than 1.9 million users
- SEOmoz – provider of consulting, Internet marketing and search engine optimization services
- Swype – developer of a unique text input solution for mobile touch-screen devices
- Talent Spring – provider of semantic search technology for talent sourcing
- Teachstreet – an online community for education
- Vantos – provider of investigation lifecycle management technology for the enterprise
- Visible Technologies – a leading provider of online brand management solutions
- WhitePages – the world’s largest source for people’s contact information
- Widevine Technologies – provider of DCAS, DRM, digital copy protection and video optimization solutions for content owners and Internet service operators
- Widgetbucks – a shopping ad network that helps publishers and bloggers optimize their earnings