Adobe InDesign Workshop in New York
Get Workshop Package
We'll send you pricing, workshop info and Educator details
Looking to learn more about digital design? Adobe InDesign is a great tool to get started. The program is used for both print and digital design - think brochures, presentations, magazine spreads and even books - and is one of the most popular design tools amongst Designers that is used to bring ideas to life.
If you're looking to create collateral, or simply want to learn how to make killer presentations, this full-day workshop will arm you with the skills needed to navigate the many functions and tools of Adobe InDesign.
Upcoming Dates in
No dates are currently scheduled at this location. Stay tuned for more sessions!
What You'll Learn
- Setup Learn how to work with Master pages and templates for different types of presentations.
- Presentation Showcase your brand using beautiful visuals.
- Using multiple layers Learn how to duplicate, restructure and add new layers to your designs.
- Content Design Take your ideas and add styling to paragraphs, characters etc.
- Styling Add icons, art and photos to bring your presentation to life.
- Importing + Editing Content Incorporate content from other design programs like Illustrator and/or Photoshop.
What You'll Get
- Your own custom presentation deck
- Solid understanding of main tools, as well as additional resources & readings
- Hands-on, interactive learning experience with an industry expert
- Catered lunch