Looking to learn more about digital design? Adobe InDesign is a great tool to get started. The program is used for both print and digital design - think brochures, presentations, magazine spreads and even books - and is one of the most popular design tools amongst designers to bring ideas to life.
If you're looking to create collateral, or simply want to learn how to make killer presentations, this one-day bootcamp will arm you with the skills needed to navigate the many functions and tools of Adobe InDesign.
What You'll Learn
- Create and style InDesign pages and templates
- How to bring your brand to life in a presentation
- Apply multiple layers
- Paragraph and character styling
- Work with and style icons and images
- Import and edit Illustrator and Photoshop content
What You'll Get
- Your own custom presentation deck
- Solid understanding of main tools, as well as additional resources & readings
- Hands-on, interactive learning experience with an industry expert
- Catered lunch
What To Bring
Please bring your own laptop and charger (a portable mouse is suggested)
Educator, User Experience Design Full Time
Mandy is a multitalented UX/UI and Visual Designer who has worked on projects for a number of enterprise level clients such as EQ Bank, Deloitte and CanJet Vacations. A graduate of the York University/Sheridan Design program, she has experience across multiple disciplines, from web and app design, to environemtal design and package design.