Data Analytics Workshop in Toronto
Get Workshop Package
We'll send you pricing, workshop info and Educator details
Today, collecting and analyzing data is critical to a company's success; it improves efficiency, reduces costs, encourages strategic thinking and supports effective decision making. With so many platforms and resources available for analyzing user insights, it's never been easier for businesses to make data-driven decisions. Working with and making sense of large sets of data is insightful and a highly valuable skill to have across all professions, including marketing, product development, project management, or general business administration.
Upcoming Dates in Toronto
9AM - 5PM @ Brainstation Toronto Campus
What You'll Learn
- Fundamentals of Data Learn about the different types, how it is collected and how it aids in decision making.
- Microsoft Excel Navigate its many tools and functions to optimize your data collection.
- Data Visualization Learn how to display your data to properly convey results.
- Intro to Dashboard Design Create custom dashboards to showcase your data effectively.
- Presentation How to take your findings and present to key Stakeholders.
- Intro to Databases Understand the various ways data can be organized, including tables, schemas and reports.
What You'll Get
- Ability to comfortably make sense of large data sets
- Solid understanding of main tools, as well as additional resources & readings
- Hands-on, interactive learning experience with an industry expert
- Catered lunch