When it comes to building out your Digital Marketing toolkit, Google Analytics is a must. When set up correctly, the platform gives Marketers the opportunity to dig deep and learn what resonates with customers, what referrals drive the most traffic to a website, what pages need content love, and how much revenue is being generated from specific online campaigns.
With so many marketing channels available, Google Analytics helps simplify your strategy to stick to platforms that work for your unique goals, which improves efficiency and ultimately improves conversion rates.
What You'll Learn
- An overview of Google Analytics' key functions
- Identify measurable KPIs to track
- Tracking implementation and measurement configuration
- Create dashboards, unique URLs and tailored audiences
- Analyze data and use results to improve decision making
- Build tailored reports
What You'll Get
- Understanding of how to set up and monitor Google Analytics for a website
- Solid understanding of functionality and features, as well as additional resources & readings
- Hands-on, interactive learning experience with an industry expert
- Catered lunch
What To Bring
Please bring a laptop and charger
Educator, Digital Marketing
Conner has been starting and running businesses since he turned his first summer job painting into his first corporation at age 17. Now, he uses his broad understanding of digital marketing to find interesting new ways to use the internet to achieve client marketing goals. Conner leads a team that uses a combination of social media and advertising to tell an engaging brand story and drive measurable conversions for everything from smoking cessation campaigns to restaurant chains and online retailers.
Educator, SEO/SEM & Analytics
Casandra has over 6 years of experience in the digital marketing space, working for a varierty of clients as well as her own projects, such as her brewery, Liberty Village Brewing Company. She specializes in driving website traffic and uses her own web projects as a testing ground for new tactics and strategies. Casandra's deep understanding of the digital marketing landscape allows her to develop highly effective strategies for her clients.