Product Management Workshop in New York
Get Workshop Package
We'll send you pricing, workshop info and further updates.
Learn what it means to be a Product Manager, including how the role is viewed by others in an organization and why it’s so critical in achieving a halo of success for your company’s product initiatives. We cover everything from modelling a market opportunity, to defining customer profiles, to driving the product development process with cross-functional teams and product roadmapping.
Participants will apply newly learned skills through practical, project based learning exercises where we simulate key activities during each stage of the product development and product management lifecycle.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the Role of a Product Manager Learn how PdMs manage a technical team to turn an idea into a final product.
- Defining Customers Use journey maps and create user personas to help define your target audience.
- Product Ideation Build on your idea using vision statements and canvases.
- Lean + Agile Learn how product teams use these principles to guide product development.
- MVP (Minimum Viable Product) Development Build a product to interact with your customers and gain feedback.
- Product Feature Prioritization Determine what features take priority in your product design.
What You'll Get
Ability to leverage Lean principles to iterate ideas and construct user-centric experiences
Solid understanding of key strategies, as well as additional resources & readings
Hands-on, interactive learning experience with an industry expert