Product Management Workshop in New York
Get Workshop Package
We'll send you pricing, workshop info and Educator details
If you're looking to get into tech without a technical background, product management is a great place to start. Product Managers are responsible for overseeing digital products from ideation to launch, which means working closely with digital teams to coordinate communication, follow deadlines and budgets, and ensure Stakeholders' requests are met.
This full-day workshop teaches you what it takes to successfully bring a product to market, and gives a great overview of the digital product lifecycle for those who are simply interested in the process of developing digital products.
Upcoming Dates in
No dates are currently scheduled at this location. Stay tuned for more sessions!
What You'll Learn
- Understand the Role of a Product Manager Learn how PdMs manage a technical team to turn an idea into a final product.
- Defining Customers Use journey maps and create user personas to help define your target audience.
- Product Ideation Build on your idea using vision statements and canvases.
- Lean + Agile Learn how product teams use these principles to guide product development.
- MVP (Minimum Viable Product) Development Build a product to interact with your customers and gain feedback.
- Product Feature Prioritization Determine what features take priority in your product design.
What You'll Get
- Ability to leverage Lean principles to iterate ideas and construct user-centric experiences
- Solid understanding of key strategies, as well as additional resources & readings
- Hands-on, interactive learning experience with an industry expert
- Catered lunch