Product Management Workshop in Toronto
Get Workshop Package
We'll send you pricing, workshop info and Educator details
Think of any one of today's popular apps; a Product Manager was responsible for managing the team that transformed that idea into a functioning application, allowing you to order dinner or book a flight in the palm of your hand. PdMs are problem-solvers that work closely with Design teams, Developers and product Stakeholders; a role that incorporates a sound understanding of business, design and tech.
If you have a product idea, want to get into tech, or gain a better understanding of how teams work to build digital products, product management is a great place start.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the Role of a Product Manager A day in the life, team dynamics and main roles & responsibilities.
- Defining Customers Learn how to use journey mapping and develop user personas.
- Product Ideation Develop vision statements and a product canvas to guide the process.
- Lean + Agile Learn and apply key principles within your team.
- MVP (Minimum Viable Product) Development Understand its development, functionality and why it’s important.
- Product Feature Prioritization How to determine the best features for your product.
What You'll Get
- Ability to leverage Lean principles to iterate ideas and construct user-centric experiences
- Solid understanding of key strategies, as well as additional resources & readings
- Hands-on, interactive learning experience with an industry expert
- Catered lunch