Product Management Workshop in Vancouver
Get Workshop Package
We'll send you pricing, workshop info and further updates.
When it comes to building digital products, Product Managers play an integral role in managing their development from ideation to launch. With so many parties involved (think Web Developers, Designers and Stakeholders), it's the PdM's role to facilitate communication and collaboration. Consequently, a solid understanding of business, design, and technology are a must.
If you've got an idea that you're looking to bring to life, or interested in transitioning into a product management-related role, this workshop will lay out the fundamentals to kickstart your journey.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the Role of a Product Manager Find out how a PdM’s role influences product development.
- Defining Customers Determine your target market by creating journey maps and defining user personas.
- Product Ideation Use key tactics like vision statements and product canvases to help with the development process.
- Lean + Agile Gain an understanding of how these principles are used by a product team.
- MVP (Minimum Viable Product) Development Learn how an MVP lends to the creation of a final product.
- Product Feature Prioritization Identify the key features you should include in your product design.
What You'll Get
Ability to leverage Lean principles to iterate ideas and construct user-centric experiences
Solid understanding of key strategies, as well as additional resources & readings
Hands-on, interactive learning experience with an industry expert