Looking to sell online? Shopify is a great place to start. The user-friendly eCommerce platform allows you to create and launch an online shop in a few simple steps, no code or Developers required.
This full-day workshop will breakdown Shopify's key functions and provide a hands-on learning experience to help you set up your first eCommerce store.
What You'll Learn
- Build your online shop using Shopify
- Navigate Shopify's admin panel
- Manage inventory, orders, shipping and taxes
- Apply themes
- Integrate apps with your online shop
- Add customizations
What You'll Get
- Your very own fully-functioning Shopify store
- Solid understanding of main functions and features, as well as additional resources & readings
- Hands-on, interactive learning experience with an industry expert
- Catered lunch
What To Bring
Please bring a laptop and charger
Product Architect and Educator, Web Development Full Time
Rares has extensive experience in the current landscape of technology and web development. He has degree in Biomedical Computing from Queen's University and graduated from the University of British Columbia's Peter A. Allard School of Law. He actively works with BrainStation writing and overseeing curriculum content, as well as developing and guiding software projects with Konrad Group. Rares likes to bring his experience into the classroom to help provide students with an understanding of both real world and academic applications of technology.