With today's plethora of social media channels (think Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.), there's never been more opportuntiies for businesses to reach new customers. However, not all channels are created equal; each platform boasts its own unique strengths, and as a Digital Marketer it's important to identify which make the most sense based on your goals. Hence it's necessary to create a strategy that lays the foundation for social media success.
This full-day workshop will teach you the tips, tricks and tools needed to be successful at social media, whether for personal or business.
Upcoming Dates in
No dates are currently scheduled at this location. Stay tuned for more sessions!
What You'll Learn
- Defining Your Brand Determine what you are trying to convey to your customers.
- Identify KPIs Determine and define what success looks like for your brand.
- Content Strategy Create shareable content that aligns with your brand’s goals.
- Tailored Content Create content that is unique and makes sense for each social media channel.
- Monitor + Analyze Learn how to critically look at your data and make decisions based off of performance.
- Paid Social Learn how to set up different types of campaigns in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
What You'll Get
- You'll leave with a content plan template with 4 weeks of your own content planning
- Solid understanding of main tools, as well as additional resources & readings
- Hands-on, interactive learning experience with an industry expert
- Catered lunch