Every digital marketing strategy begins with developing a brand voice, defining your users, and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Social media is just one of the many tools you can use to bring your brand to life, however the key to successfully leveraging these platforms involves having a game plan. Every social media platform serves a unique purpose and requires its own unique content and messaging. If you're looking for strategic guidance to improve your social media presence, whether for personal or business, this workshop is for you.
What You'll Learn
- Defining Your Brand The voice, tone and brand personality.
- Identify KPIs Determine your goals and what you want to achieve.
- Content Strategy Come up with a plan for what you’re going to share with your audience.
- Tailored Content Create content that is specific to each channel.
- Monitor + Analyze Make sense of your social media data and measure success.
- Paid Social Build effective paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
What You'll Get
- You'll leave with a content plan template with 4 weeks of your own content planning
- Solid understanding of main tools, as well as additional resources & readings
- Hands-on, interactive learning experience with an industry expert
- Catered lunch