No digital marketing strategy is complete without a social media content plan. How you use social media, whether it be to promote products or services, tend to customer inquiries, build your brand personality, or attract new customers, requires thoughtful planning and defined KPIs. With so much 'noise' on today's social media channels, it's imperative that your content provide value, that it's meaningful, and shared strategically.
This full-day workshop will cover the foundations for developing and implementing a successful social media strategy using today's most popular channels.
What You'll Learn
- Defining Your Brand Determine what your company represents, what differentiates it etc.
- Identify KPIs Create measurable goals to drive your content strategy.
- Content Strategy Develop a content plan based on the identified KPIs.
- Tailored Content Learn what type of content works best for each type of channel.
- Monitor + Analyze Track your results and learn how to optimize.
- Paid Social Learn how to create ads, set budgets and analyze ads for major platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
What You'll Get
- You'll leave with a content plan template with 4 weeks of your own content planning
- Solid understanding of main tools, as well as additional resources & readings
- Hands-on, interactive learning experience with an industry expert
- Catered lunch