User Experience Design Workshop in Toronto
Get Workshop Package
We'll send you pricing, workshop info and further updates.
Today, it takes more than just having an online presence to drive sales and encourage customer loyalty; how a customer interacts with your website can make or break your business' success. It's imperative that designers have customer contact to help guide the design process and deliver on users' wants and needs.
Companies need to focus on the customer's journey to make it as seamless and positive as possible. UX Designers create experiences through user research, prototyping, and design using industry tools like InVision and Sketch.
What You'll Learn
- Design Thinking Strategies for building out your design concepts.
- Sketching + Ideation The first steps to turning your idea into a digital product.
- Human-Centered Design How to approach design with the user in mind.
- User Personas Identify the types of people who will be engaging with your designs.
- Experience Mapping + Wireframing Learn fundamental UX Design practices.
- Prototyping Use Sketch and InVision to bring your ideas to life.
What You'll Get
Design a clickable wireframe and prototype, and craft user experiences using design-thinking principles
Solid understanding of main tools, as well as additional resources & readings
Hands-on, interactive learning experience with an industry expert