User Experience Design Workshop in Vancouver
Get Workshop Package
We'll send you pricing, workshop info and Educator details
How do you create a great digital user experience? It all starts with empathizing with the user. How a customer interacts with your website has a huge influence on brand perception, their likelihood to purchase, and become a returning customer. It is therefore imperative that you create a seamless, positive experience.
If you're looking to learn the principles of UX Design and how to incorporate them into your own digital product, this workshop will cover the fundamentals and offers a hands-on experience working with basic tools used by UX Designers.
What You'll Learn
- Design Thinking Learn the principles involved in creating thoughtful designs.
- Sketching + Ideation Hands-on practice bringing your idea to life.
- Human-Centered Design Create designs that focus on the user.
- User Personas Determine who will be engaging with your designs.
- Experience Mapping + Wireframing Use key UX practices to build out your project.
- Prototyping Work with Sketch and InVision to make clickable designs.
What You'll Get
- Design a clickable wireframe and prototype, and craft user experiences using design-thinking principles
- Solid understanding of main tools, as well as additional resources & readings
- Hands-on, interactive learning experience with an industry expert
- Catered lunch