On November 15th, New York Times bestselling Author of Blink, Tipping Point, Outliers and What the Dog Saw, Malcolm Gladwell along with former CEO of The Walt Disney Company and author of the forthcoming book Working Together Michael Eisner will headline The Art of Management Conference at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Building on the success of their sold out 2009 program, The Art of Management returns to Toronto with five internationally renowned bestselling authors and visionaries including:
- Malcolm Gladwell on Understanding Success, Decision Making & Trends
- Michael Eisner on Creativity in Leadership & Partnerships
- Nilofer Merchant on Collaboration & Strategy
- Simon Sinek on Inspiring Performance
- Mitch Joel on Managing in a Connected World
Last month we announced that we would be giving away two tickets to the day long event and to enter the contest all you had to do was comment on this blog post with the name of one of the books written by one of the authors above.
Disappointed you didn’t win? Use promo code TV23 to save $50 off the $399 ticket price or $100 off if you buy 3 or more tickets. The Art of Management takes place on Monday, November 15th at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.