Speaker Series | Head Of Global Community at lululemon
Thursday, September 14th @ 6:30 PM
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
455 Granville Street
Refer a friend to join BrainStation and you will both receive $15 in workshop credits!
Previously, Michelle worked for the Canucks, the Vancouver Organizing Committee for the 2010 Olypmic and Paralympic Winter Games as well as the Vancouver Whitecaps, and has over 10 years of experience in community building and marketing.
At lululemon Michelle leads the strategy for their athlete programs and store ambassadors. When she's not at the Olympics bringing yoga to professional athletes and teams around the globe, she works closely with the community innovation team helping elevate events (think SeaWheeze Sunset Festival).
A leader in building strategic relationships, join Michelle as she discusses influencer marketing, ambassador storytelling, as well grassroots marketing in a digital space.
Founded in Vancouver, BC, lululemon athletica is a yoga-inspired, technical athletic apparel company for yoga, running, training and most other sweaty pursuits.
What You'll Learn
- What is an influencer and why do brands need them?
- Defining an influencer for your brand
- Where to look for influencers and how to work with them
- Fundamentals of grassroots marketing
- Q&A - answers to all of your burning questions
What You'll Get
- Intimate discussion and Q&A with one of Canada's leading marketing professionals
- A BrainStation notebook & pen for note-taking purposes
- Light snacks and refreshments!
*Event is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Michelle Davies is currently the Director of Global Community for lululemon working in Vancouver Canada.