The 26th Angel Forum announced their Investor Choice Awards (as chosen by the attending investors) during the wrap-up cocktail party yesterday and the winners were:
- Best Presentation – Stephen King of Calgary’s Mob4hire Inc.
- Best pre-revenue Company – Edmonton’s Exciton Technologies
- Best Company with revenue – Calgary’s Mob4hire Inc.
- Most Promising Company to go Public – Vancouver’s QuickMobile
- Best Company likely to be acquired – Calgary’s Genesis Technical Systems
- Inaugural BC Angel Investor of the Year Award – Mike Volker
Congrats to all the winners and to Bob Chaworth-Musters on another great forum.