The Banff Venture Forum (BVF) has announced the lineup of presenting companies for their 2014 event, which takes place on September 25 and 26 at the Banff Springs Hotel.
Recognized as Canada’s premier company financing events, the BVF provides networking opportunities and showcases high technology companies across North America.
The event also offers companies a chance to learn from world-class professionals in the investment community.
Presenting companies are divided into three streams: Information Technology, Sustainable Technology and First Look.
Notable companies among the IT stream are Vancouver’s Avanti Commerce, Toronto’s Sciencescape, and Bedford’s The Rounds. Vancouver’s Control and Calgary’s GNS3 Technologies are highlights of the First Look stream.
Check out the full list of presenting companies below.
- Avanti Commerce – Vancouver
- BlackSquare – Calgary
- Decisive Farming – Irricana, AB
- Distrix – Vancouver
- Encepta – Vancouver
- Enthrill Distribution – Calgary
- Kudos – Calgary
- PMGateway – Calgary
- Tutela Technologies – Victoria
- Curatio – Vancouver
- MedCurrent – Toronto
- Orpyx Medical Technologies – Calgary
- PHEMI Health Systems – Vancouver
- Sciencescape – Toronto
- Sensory Technologies – London, ON
- The Rounds – Bedford, NS
Sustainable Technology Stream
- Agrisoma Biosciences – Ottawa
- Blue Planet – Los Gatos, CA
- Carbon Engineering – Calgary
- CelluForce – Montreal
- CoolEdge Lighting – Burnaby
- Cool Planet – Greenwood Village, CO
- Energtek – Oakville
- Etalim – Vancouver
- HEICO – Calgary
- Liquid Light – Monmouth Junction, NJ
- Lumiant Corporation – Calgary
- Mantra Energy Alternatives – Vancouver
- Primus Power – Hayward, CA
- QBotix – Menlo Park, CA
- SWITCH Materials – Burnaby
- Switchable Solutions – Calgary
- EnerMotion – Bolton, ON
- Industrial Microbes – Emeryville, CA
- Solaris Manufacturing – Abbotsford, BC
- Control – Vancouver
- Echosec – Victoria
- GNS3 Technologies – Calgary
- Scope AR – Edmonton
- Vadu Inc. – Edmonton
- SnapDx – Calgary
The Banff Venture Forum has been around since 1999 and has grown significantly since. In 2013 the Forum hosted over 40 venture capital firms, 47 presenting companies, and 350 delegates.