Over the last 12 months we’ve turned away plenty of potential blog contributors who were interested in writing How-to style articles for our blog. We maintained our strict guest contributor editorial policy and insisted that there be a local news angle in every blog post.
That’s about to change – well, kind of. We’re opening up the content gates and looking for the best How-to content out there with a couple of rules.
- Contributors must reside in one of our 13 network cities.
- Article content must be original and should include links and images.
- Posts must be non-promotional however we will attach your Techvibes directory business card to your post.
- Only one How-to blog post will be published per day.
So if you’ve been sitting on a great How-to blog post idea and want to get it out to the Techvibes audience, be sure to submit it now. Here’s an example of the type of topics that we’re looking for:
- How to find the right VC for your business
- How to build an iPhone App
- How to choose a Web Development company
Blog posts can be emailed to me directly. First come, first served.