Techvibes Tech Fest is a one-of-a-kind event that brings together the fastest growing companies and job seeking talent.
Tech Fest is a unique recruiting event that connects hiring companies with the best tech talent in major cities across Canada.
During each Tech Fest, CEOs, founders, and senior execs pitch hundreds of eager potential employees on why today’s top talent should work for their company.
The speaker lineup has been finalized and attendees will hear pitches from the following at Tech Fest Toronto:
- Aris Zakinthinos, CTO, Achievers
- Senthuran Sivananthan, Director of Solutions, Architech
- Albert Lai, CEO, Big Viking Games
- Ryan Sydor, Director of Sales, Clio
- Bob Vaez, Co-Founder & CEO, EventMobi
- David Meyers, CTO, Flipp
- Melina Stathopoulos, Director, Product Management, FreshBooks
- Mark Jaine, President & CEO, Intelex
- Donato Masellis, Director of Product Development, Intuit
- Alok Ajmera, COO, Prophix Software
- Brennan Loh, Director of Business Development, Shopify
- Kibaya Njenga, Project Manager, Sulon Technologies
- Mike Silagadze, CEO, Top Hat
- Randy Frisch, Co-Founder and COO, Uberflip
- Zach Howard, Lead Architect, Unata
- Jessica Bianchi, PR Marketing Manager, VarageSale
- Jenn Nicken – VP Operations, Zomato
Looking for a job or investigating career options? Check out Tech Fest Toronto on September 16th at Steam Whistle Brewing. Get your ticket now and enjoy delicious appetizers and a Steam Whistle beer while meeting some of the executive team and hiring managers.
Tech Fest will also be coming to London, Ottawa, and Vancouver in October. Learn more here.