What is an RSP? What is the best way to invest? Where do I start?
Uncover the answers to these common investment questions and more on January 19th with an engaging panel discussion around investing money. From ‘common pitfalls’ to ‘where to start’, the discussion will cover all the basics of investing.
Doors open at 6:00pm, with refreshments served from 6:00 – 6:30 p.m.
- David McGann, Director, Tangerine Investments
- Barry Choi, Personal Finance Expert & Blogger, MoneyWeHave.com
- Jessica Moorhouse, Millennial Money Expert, JessicaMoorhouse.com
- Casie Stewart, Award-winning Content Creator, CasieStewart.com
- Matt Basile, Chef and Creator, Fidel Gastro’s and Lisa Marie
Coming from various backgrounds, our panelists will offer different perspectives on investing and will share their own experiences, as well as some of the lessons they’ve learned along the way. The floor will be open to Q&A, so bring any questions you may have for our panelists.
Please RSVP by January 17th.
Want to attend this event? RSVP now to reserve your seat.
What You'll Get
Insights from industry experts
Snacks & refreshments at our campus
Networking opportunity with like-minded professionals