This event is sold out with a new venue at 1128 Homer Street. Stay tuned for future Women in Tech panels.
With March 8th marking International Women's Day, this month's panel will be profiling female leaders who are making their mark in different fields within the tech industry. The panel will be an intimate discussion with inspiring women who have paved their way to become digital leaders, sharing their advice, both personal and professional, on achieving career success.
We'll be closing with a Q&A session, giving you the opportunity to ask our panelists questions on leadership, empowerment, breaking stereotypes and much more. This is also a great place to network with other like-minded creatives and innovators and celebrate women leading in technology.
This month's panelists include the following:
All panel proceeds will be donated to Ladies Learning Code.
Topics of Discussion
- How to get started in tech
- Achieving work-life balance
- Leading digital teams
- Breaking stereotypes
- How to encourage young women to make their mark in tech
- How to encourage companies to promote gender equality
- Be sure to come armed with your own set of questions to engage with our panelists!
What You'll Get
- An intimate discussion with female leaders in tech
- Inspiration on how to make your mark in tech and empower others to do the same
- A BrainStation notebook & pen for notetaking purposes
- Snacks and refreshments
What to Expect
- 6:00-6:30pm Doors Open & Networking
- 6:30-7:30pm Panel Discussion
- 7:30-7:45pm Q&A
- 7:45-8:00pm Event wraps up
*Event is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Want to attend this event? RSVP now to reserve your seat.
What You'll Get
Insights from industry experts
Snacks & refreshments at our campus
Networking opportunity with like-minded professionals