Fillz.com is the newest addition to the AbeBooks family of companies & provides innovative inventory & order management solutions for online sellers. We’ve been in business since 2004 & are a rapidly growing division within the AbeBooks group of companies.
The Developer position’s main duties will include but not be limited to:
- As part of the FillZ development team, you’ll be responsible for technical support, bug tracking and escalations, scripting and other customization work for customers, as well as taking on development and infrastructure projects as we work to add to our service offering, enter into new markets and scale our business for continued growth.
- You will build knowledge & become a subject matter expert on FillZ services.
- Relevant university degree and/or 2+ years work experience in software engineering
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Strong understanding of test-driven and test-first development
- Experience with software architecture and design
- Strong customer focus
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, & ability to prioritize
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, results driven atmosphere