Yesterday some big names—including the heads of the three largest public US companies—sat down with the President-elect in Trump Tower to discuss technology in America.
The meeting was attended by Mike Pence, some of Trump’s family members, and some of his staff members. Here are the tech leaders who joined the meeting to talk talk with Trump:
- Brad Smith, Microsoft president
- Eric Schmidt, Alphabet President
- Alex Karp, Palantir CEO
- Brian Krzanich, Intel CEO
- Jeff Bezos, Amazon founder and CEO
- Larry Page, Google founder and Alphabet CEO
- Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO
- Tim Cook, Apple CEO
- Safra Catz, Oracle CEO
- Elon Musk, Tesla CEO
- Satya Nadella, Microsoft CEO
- Ginni Rometty, IBM CEO
- Chuck Robbins, Cisco CEO
The group discussion covered topics such as job creation, tax cuts, education, infrastructure, and China. Trumps’ transition team says the group will meet again, perhaps as often as every quarter.