Fireside Chat | Head of Business Marketing, Twitter Canada
Wednesday, April 19th @ 6:30 PM
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
460 King Street West Enter through the glass doors on Spadina
Refer a friend to join BrainStation and you will both receive $15 in workshop credits!
Join us April 19th for a Fireside Chat with Michelle Slater, Head of Business Marketing at Twitter Canada.
Twitter's mission is to give everyone the power to create and share ideas and information instantly, without barriers.
Michelle will share insights on life as a modern marketer, an inside view of working at Twitter plus provide a snapshot of what's happening now and in the future at one of the world's most influential platforms.
- Embracing the world of data driven insights
- How to stay on top of the rapid pace of change
- What it's like to work in tech, women in STEM, and how she switched from banking to tech
- What's happening at Twitter
- Examples of creativity and innovation in Canada
What You'll Get
- An intimate discussion with one of Canada's top marketing professionals
- A BrainStation notebook & pen for note-taking purposes
- Snacks and refreshments!
*Event is non-refundable and non-transferable.