Design Toronto | A Panel Discussion On Digital Design
Thursday, May 25th @ 6:30 PM
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
460 King Street West Enter through the glass doors on Spadina
Refer a friend to join BrainStation and you will both receive $15 in workshop credits!
Join us on May 25th with expert design panelists as they provide insight and discussion on the multi-faceted design industry. The panel will touch on areas of UX design and UI design, as well as designing for physical/digital products. Learn more on why design is one of the most in-demand fields and sought-after skills as well as how you can get your foot in the door!
What You'll Learn
- Glimpse at the life and day-to-day projects of our panelists
- The fundamentals of developing design strategies
- Tips on getting into this growing industry and where to start
- Trends in design, both digital and physical
- The future of designing for digital
- Real-world examples of brands successfully applying design thinking principles
What You'll Get
- An intimate discussion with some of Toronto's most influential designers
- A BrainStation notebook and pen for note-taking purposes
- Light snacks and refreshments
What to Expect
- 6:30-6:45pm Doors Open/Network
- 6:45-7:45pm Panel Discussion
- 7:45-8:15pm Q/A from the audience
- 8:15-8:30pm Networking
*Event is non-refundable and non-transferable!
Ilia Larionov is a Toronto-based Product Design Lead at Shopify who's been responsible for helping define and build the team's design discipline through its tremendous growth. Most recently, his efforts have also been focused on designing the products that help Shopify's merchants create, publish and market their products. Previously, Ilia was an integral part of the design team at Jet Cooper, a leading product design agency that was acquired by Shopify in 2013.