Salesforce Unveils Inaugural Batch of Startups in New Incubator
Salesforce this week unveiled its new startup incubator. Located in San Francisco, the hub was first revealed in June as part of the company’s broader mission to expand the role of developers within the Salesforce ecosystem.
14 companies are part of the first batch. The program is five months long and includes peer-to-peer collaboration and provide access to the Salesforce ecosystem, including ISV and Consulting Partners in the Salesforce Partner Community. The inaugural batch is focused on SaaS.
Here are the companies:
- Bud Mobile: Contextual, real-time messaging to enable collaboration from within Salesforce products.
- CodeScience: System integrator focused on enabling ISVs, expanding to artificial intelligence (AI) and natural language processing.
- Ideator: Platform for entrepreneurs to turn their idea into a business.
- Kapuhonu: Developing an integration framework to help Salesforce developers quickly connect external data to the Salesforce Platform.
- Keste: System integrator focused on helping companies implement Salesforce Lightning and Communities to connect with their customers in new ways.
- Leankor: Project management software that connects to Salesforce CPQ.
- Metadata: An intelligent demand-gen solution that translates marketing automation data into laser-focused targeted advertising.
- Nova: Intelligent messaging and predictive task management for sales.
- Sambuca: Zero-code event tracking for marketers and product managers, founded by Shiv Kumar & Marcus Ericsson.
- Propel: Product lifecycle management (PLM) solution built 100% on the Salesforce platform to help everyone involved in launching new products coordinate the information needed for a product to be successful.
- Proximity Insight: Customer insights delivered to store associates in real time.
- Quarrio: Business intelligence powered by conversation.
- SpringML: Predictive analytics platform to provide sales teams with the insight they need to make better decisions, faster.
- Wootric: In-app Net Promoter Score (NPS) and feedback platform to enable companies to boost customer experience.
Next week, Dreamforce takes place in San Francisco.
Slack Deepens Integration with Salesforce Ahead of Dreamforce