The Canadian Startup Awards have returned for a sixth year of recognizing and celebrating the nation’s bright spots in tech.
Voting for the Canadian Startup Awards ends Sunday at midnight. Have you cast your votes yet? If not, do so here—it’s quick, easy, and free.
Need some background info on this year’s amazing finalists? We’ve got you covered. Check out our articles for each category to learn more—then lend us your voice to determine who’s most award-worthy.
- Startup of the Year – The year’s most exceptional startup.
- Entrepreneur of the Year – The year’s most remarkable entrepreneur.
- Venture Capital Firm of the Year – The most outstanding VC firm this year.
- Angel Investor of the Year – The most impressive angel investor.
- Employer of the Year – The year’s most highly regarded employer.
- New Startup of the Year – A groundbreaking startup founded in 2016.
- Social Impact of the Year – The year’s most impactful startup.
- Hardware of the Year – The breakout hardware product of the year.
- Technology Innovation of the Year – The most innovative technology solution or product.
- Enterprise Transformation of the Year – A big company making big changes.
- Mobile App of the Year – A revolutionary mobile experience.