How often does an opportunity come along to build a product that will end up in the hands of millions of customers and shape the future of the mobile entertainment industry?
At airG, we develop mobile communities and wireless social networking products that resonate with the hip and trend defining 18 – 30 demographic. We’re working with industry leaders such as Verizon, Sprint Nextel, AT&T, Bell Canada and T-Mobile to define an entirely new way of interacting on your mobile phone. In our ideally situated office on fashionable Robson Street in Vancouver, we’re creating products that enable millions of customers to experience a sense of being connected. Wirelessly.
airG has the fastest growing social network on mobile phones with more than 20 million unique users worldwide and is available on more than 100 mobile operators in over 40 countries, and growing! To further accelerate this rapid growth, we are in search of a talented and motivated QA Specialist to join our team!
- Develop basic test cases based on functional specifications and requirements
- Execute manual and automated tests
- Discover and explore defects leading to a complete defect report
- Review and provide feedback on product specifications and requirements
- Maintain task information and report progress and test results in compliance to established process
- Monitor, review and verify assigned defects in a timely and efficient manner
- Archive builds and project results, materials and outputs as required
- Provide qualitative quality assessments based on testing and usage of product
- Assure that developed products meet requirements and are within total quality management standards
- Technical diploma or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in quality assurance and software testing with exposure to manual and scripted testing of computer software
- Computer hardware/software troubleshooting experience
In addition to having a flexible and relaxed work environment, we believe that our culture and values set us apart. We are young, vibrant and passionate about what we do. The values that we all share and look for in those we work with include being entrepreneurial, creative, accomplished, team oriented, motivated, hard working and professional. airG offers an attractive and competitive compensation package, a comprehensive benefits plan including a flexible wellness program and staff purchase plan for mobile devices.
Plug into the world‘s largest mobile community. Plug into airG. To apply now, check out our website.