Following successful stops in Toronto and Calgary, The Art of Marketing is coming to Montreal later this month and Techvibes is giving away two tickets.
The Art of Marketing Conference is one-day conference featuring six internationally renowned bestselling authors and leaders who will share an exciting blend of cutting edge thinking and real world experience on today’s most critical marketing issues.
- Seth Godin on Leadership & Creativity
- Jeffery Gitnomer on Customer Loyalty & Sales
- Avinash Kaushik on Brand Measurement: Metrics & Analytics
- Mitch Joel on Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Max Lenderman on Branding & Experiential Marketing
- Andy Nulman on Strategy & Innovation
Last month we announced that we would be giving away two tickets to the day long event and to enter the contest all you had to do was comment on this blog post with the name of one of the books written by one of the authors above.
Today we drew two winners and they are Katheline Jean-Pierre (@katz_kul) and Georgiana Laudi (@ggiiaa). Congrats to you both.
Disappointed you didn’t win? Use promo code SK23 to save $50 off the $399 ticket price or $100 off if you buy 3 or more tickets. The Art of Marketing takes place on Thursday, September 30th at the Palais des congrès de Montréal.