About the Role
As the Coordinator, Customer Success, you will play a key role in delivering an unparalleled experience to every customer who interacts with the BrainStation brand. You will be responsible for all inbound inquiries across various channels and platforms. Living at the intersection of technology, education, and growth, you are an individual who is fascinated with all things digital, thrilled to create incredible customer experiences, and eager to contribute to BrainStation’s overall success.
- Maintain the responsibility & accountability for all inbound customer interactions via a number of platforms
- Triage requests to the appropriate teams to ensure a seamless, high-quality experience
- Address and solution any unique scenarios as they arise and ensure they are completed in a timely manner
- Work closely with our broader growth team to ensure we are meeting our objectives and exceeding expectations
- Provide feedback to all stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure the improvement and enhancement of processes
- Document and build playbooks to support team growth and development
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of work experience in customer success, or a related industry
- A willingness to learn and a coachable attitude
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Desire to find creative solutions to challenges and problems
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work independently
- Aptitude for learning and using new software
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Programme
- New Device Allowance
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.