About the Role
As the Coordinator, Email Marketing, you will play a key role in BrainStation’s Marketing department, which works to build brand awareness, generate qualified leads, and increase visibility for BrainStation’s bootcamps, courses, events, and more. Working with other members of the Marketing and Growth teams, you will help create high-quality email marketing campaigns and communications across BrainStation’s global markets.
- Support creation of editorial calendars for email marketing campaigns and communications
- Work closely with our broader growth team to ensure our email marketing strategy is aligned with our goals and driving performance
- Developing and writing engaging, high-quality email communications
- Ongoing maintenance of campaigns including email builds, editing, scheduling, and basic reporting
- Build and send multiple comprehensive email campaigns on a daily basis
- Localize writing style to ensure consistency in each market globally
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of work experience in marketing, or a related industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience using Mailchimp is an asset
- Familiarity with email best practices is a plus
- A willingness to learn and a coachable attitude
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Capacity to juggle multiple projects and work independently
- Aptitude for learning and using new Software
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.