About the Role
As part of BrainStation’s Experience department, the Learning Experience Specialist is responsible for delivering an exceptional experience for our certificate learners and Instructors. Instructors and learners will be in contact with you on a daily basis as they move through their professional development journey in digital skills training. Your role is to support them throughout this process to ensure support and excellent customer service throughout. We are looking for a professional who will lead a team to thrive in a fast-paced and growing market.
- Work with the Coordinator, Learning Experience to develop and execute the best experience for BrainStation learners and Instructors
- Build and maintain a pipeline of industry-leading professionals to be Instructors at BrainStation
- Support and develop part-time Instructor relationships, leading BrainStation on-boarding, course debriefs and reviewing learner feedback
- Oversee course setup and preparation to ensure a smooth handoff to Instructors for course delivery
- Coordinate logistics with campus operations team to ensure the best learner experience both in-person and online
- Identify opportunities to improve course delivery and program efficiencies
- Develop and maintain Alumni relations program to build BrainStation’s community
- Participate in the local tech community and build the BrainStation brand
- Coach and support Learning Experience Coordinators to grow professionally and develop within the BrainStation team
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in a customer or client facing role
- Experience coaching and mentoring people
- Startup experience is an asset; ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth business environment
- A proven work ethic with utmost integrity and desire to excel and succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Public speaking experience
- A dedication to creating memorable experiences
- A passion for all things tech and digital
Perks and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Retirement Planning
- Parental Leave Program
- New Device Allowance
- Socials, Outings & Retreats
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Flexible Working Hours
- Work from Home Flexibility
Established in 2012, BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation. BrainStation has worked with digital leaders from the most innovative companies in the world, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital education that has empowered more than 100,000+ professionals.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning and that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.