Capulet Communications, a Canadian web marketing agency, has highlighted six digital trends worth paying attention to in 2013.
Here are the trends:
1. We live in a multi-screen world.
2. Now more than ever, we talk with images.
3. Self documentation reaches new frontiers.
4. We’ll see more push-button curation, particularly on mobile devices.
5. Our online communications channels will continue to get more and more ephemeral.
6. Computers know more about you than you think.
Capulet expands on these trends in a clever and well-made video shown below, pointing out how often Canadians switch between devices to accomplish goals and how powerful imagery has become in a social context.