Instagram is the fastest growing social channel and a marketing tool that all businesses should take advantage of. Its user demographic is growing at an exponential rate; there is an incredible opportunity to showcase your products to all of these users. So how do you get started? How do you grow your channel into a community?
Join us on August 3rd to discuss what Instagram marketing is and how you can use it to engage with your customers, drive traffic to your website or business, and ultimately translate this into sales. You'll learn the history of Instagram as a social platform, different kinds of growth strategies, how to engage with your audience, and gain insight from existing channels. You'll also learn how to frame your photos, get the best lighting, and keep your Instagram Feed looking consistent.
The activity portion of this workshop will include a hands-on experience where you'll actively be editing photos while following the Educator.
This workshop is ideal for both small and large business owners, community managers, social media specialists, communications professionals, consultants and anyone looking to build their personal brand.
Get social with us! All attendees who tweet or Instagram their workshop experience are entered for a chance to win a $50 Mary Young gift card.
- A brief history of Instagram
- Why Instagram is a platform for growth
- Best practices on Instagram
- Building a community and continued growth
- How to take a great photo for Instagram
- Editing for Instagram
- Q&A to answer all of your burning Instagram questions
- Your phone
- A picture that you would like to edit
- Download Instagram and have an account
- Download VSCO (free photo editing app)
- Optional download - Snapseed
- A solid understanding of how to build your brand on Instagram
- Tips & tricks for best use of the platform
- A BrainStation notebook & pen for note-taking purposes
- Snacks and refreshments!
Want to attend this event? RSVP now to reserve your seat.Save your spot
What You'll Get
Insights from industry experts
Snacks & refreshments at our campus
Networking opportunity with like-minded professionals